Do you require professional services like an all-in-one ready-to-use website, website creation from scratch, converting the website to WordPress, maintenance service, ultimate eCommerce launch, ultimate website launch, and all-in-one ready-to-use website? Do you require high-quality templates? And you want to modify your website or blog? It’s a time-consuming procedure. You may come across lots of themes, plugins, and e-commerce stores when searching for the greatest tools on the internet.
Which one do you think I should go with? Do they come at a reasonable price? Can I count on them to provide good service? What if you could obtain everything you need in one place? You don’t have to worry about getting tangled up anymore. By combining certain features and functionalities, TemplateMonster has come up with a solution to satisfy all of your business demands.
Template Monster is a fantastic platform with a lot of features such as templates, plugins, graphics design, HD themes, website builders, SEO, e-commerce stores, and marketing tools to help you grow your online business. It has been providing outstanding services to clients at affordable costs since its beginning in 2002.
You can also use the Template Monster tools without difficulty. To make things easier for you, I conducted research on several marketplaces, reviews, ratings, and customer feedback. In this article, I discuss TemplateMonster’s All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website service. Let’s get started!
They offer three packages. There are Quick, Classic, and Premium.
- Theme installation on web hosting
- Hosting setup as per the theme’s requirements
- Default plugins activation and setup
- Demo content replacement
- Theme customization
- Website contact details setup
- 2 revisions
- SEO Configuration
- Adding WordPress plugins to improve your website’s performance
- Improve website security
- Working with a project manager
- 15 high-quality images
- All features of the quick package.
- GDPR & CCPA Optimization.
- Contact forms set up with Captcha/Re-captcha.
- Social network feed setup.
- Mailchimp configuration.
- Extra developers hours 10h.
- All features of the classic package.
- Mailchimp configuration.
- Extra developers hours 20h.
How It Works
Once your order has been verified, a member of their team will contact you to gather all information to perform the service. They’ll need access to your hosting account in order to install the template. If you don’t have compatible hosting, their customer service representatives will help to find and register one with the desired domain name.
You must also send us all of the content for your websites and blog posts, as well as content positioning guidelines. You can do so by responding to the project manager’s email or by using a file-sharing service. Your project manager would be pleased to assist you if you have any questions.
Completing All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website Services
They’ll install the template on your hosting and customize it after they get all of the information. Their team will add your logo and content, update the colors (if necessary), and activate the contact form, among other things. Your project manager will be able to update you on the status of your project at any time.
On-page SEO Optimization
If you have chosen the All-in-One service they will provide fully featured on-page SEO optimization of your website. You’ll work with their SEO professionals, who will:
- Analyze your site’s organic performance.
- Google Search Console should be integrated.
- Keyword mapping and local keyword targeting.
- Create internal links and meta tags.
- Prepare a competitive SEO strategy.
Reviewing & Finishing Up
You will be able to review and approve the results once their staff has finished customizing the template. There are two free revisions available if you want to update or edit anything at this point. Your project manager may go over all of the details of the new fixes and changes.
They’ll provide you with the login and password information for the admin panel after the project’s final clearance. You’ll be able to log in and manage the site, as well as make other changes.
You Need To Provide
- cPanel plus FTP and MySQL access to your hosting
- Colors that are to be changed in the template
- Content (images and texts) for informational pages and blog posts
- Logo (preferably in .SVG)
- RGB codes of new colors
- Detailed content placement instructions
Top Reasons To Try All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website Setup Service
Our team will present you with even more customizing possibilities if you choose the Ultimate Website Launch service. Because they have a skilled team of developers and project managers, they can offer low costs for excellent quality. This All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website Service includes the following features:
- Quick uploading content. Your personal project manager will ask you for the essential information and assist you in providing it in the required format.
- Configurations for different types of websites. We’ll set up a contact form, a map, a location, social media links, and any other elements you need.
- On-page SEO. For the success of your website, you’ll need a smart on-site SEO strategy. Up to six pages of your website will be SEO-ready by their team. In addition, your website will receive niche analysis, semantic work, and a long-term development strategy (for English, German, Russian, and Ukrainian languages).
- Installing plugins. We’ll install the most essential and trustworthy plugins on your website. You’ll also get a set of tools to help you manage and modify your website quickly and easily.
- Security. For your website, they provide the highest level of protection against hackers and spam attacks. Their staff will provide you with a 9-month guarantee, so you can feel confident that nothing will go wrong with your site in the months after its launch.
- Additional copywriting services are available. They can add up to 1800 words of extra SEO copywriting to your website to help it rank better. Make contact with your particular project manager to go over all of the details.
- Configure the menu and permalinks. According to your specific requirements, their team will add a personalized appearance and feel to the main menu and categories of your website.
- Set of the best images. When you acquire the service, you will also receive a set of 15 high-resolution images that you can use on your website. You are welcome to use these in place of the default images that come with your site theme. DepositPhotos was used to create the images.
- Set up an email subscription form and a social media feed. Keep your clients informed, using the most effective marketing channels. You’ll be able to manage marketing email campaigns and advertise your products more successfully with the Mailchimp setup. We’ll also add up to two feeds from your social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin to help your site collect data from all of your marketing channels.
- 20 hours of development. You can use 20 hours of web development services for any further customizations that are not included in the list of services.
You have to choose a platform from the drop-down that includes WordPress, and Joomla. For quick package costs 599$, For classic package costs 899$, and For premium, package cost 1199$.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to complete the All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website service?
The installation and configuration of the website template customization services might take up to 5 to 8 working days. You must provide specific content positioning directions to your content in order to reach the project deadline. Two free revisions are offered after the service is completed. Additional adjustments may affect the time it takes for your site to go live. The sooner you tell us what adjustments you’d like us to make, the sooner they can make them. After your website setup is complete, they will continue to work on improving your website’s SEO for another 20 days.
Can you deliver template installation and content integration faster?
Yes, they can launch your site faster for an extra charge. Please start a discussion on their site and let us know when you need a site and which template you want. Their customer service team will inform you of your alternatives.
Can I order the All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website service even if I do not have all the content ready yet?
Yes, you can send your content and products to their staff at your time. There are no time limits on gathering words and pictures. However, they will begin adding content to your site only after they have received all of the essential information. All of these aspects will be discussed with your project manager.
Will you install a template on my hosting?
Yes, a template can be installed on existing hosting; all you need to do is give us the proper login information. Keep in mind that the chosen theme must be compatible with the hosting. If you do not have a hosting account, they may assist you with selecting and registering a new hosting account that fits your needs.
What happens if I don’t like the final result?
You will have two free revisions after the project is completed to verify that the installation and customization fulfill your expectations.
Ultimate Website Launch Service
Convert Website To WordPress
Best Website Maintenance Service
All-In-One Store Setup
Website Creation From Scratch
Conclusion: All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website
Template Monster provides many more services like Website Creation from Scratch, maintenance service, ultimate website launch, all-in-one store setup, and more. Feel free to contact them if you want to place an order. What are your thoughts about this service? I’d love to hear about it in the comments section below! If you like this article please give us a like and share this on social media.